Here at Designer Drains we often get asked the question, “What’s a hair catcher and how do I put one into my shower drain?” Well, we have a video that will answer most, if not all of your questions in 5 easy steps.
- Unscrew– the screws that attach your Designer Drains decorative shower cover to the drain body.
- Remove– your Designer Drains cover with care making sure that you don’t damage or scratch it. (ask about purchasing our specially made removal/ installation tool featured in the video)
- Insert– your Designer Drains hair catcher carefully.
- Replace– your Designer Drains decorative cover. (again, be sure not to damage or scratch it)
- Screw– your Designer Drains decorative cover back in place on your drain body and you’re done! (Remove any fingerprints left using a soft microfiber cloth.)
If you have any questions, you can always contact us at any time.